I'm looking into going to St. Louis for a weekend in the fall for a baseball game and to visit friends. One of the weekends I'm thinking of going is Fri 9/11-Sun 9/13. Yes, that's September 11- September 13.
Here's the question; would you fly on 9/11?
I know the first year after 2001, airlines were offering all kinds of specials for people to fly that day because there was a lot of nervousness and hesitation. But now, 8 years later, is this something to be concerned about?
Part of me thinks I am above superstition and shouldn't worry of copy-cat events. And then the nervous-nelly in me thinks absolutely not should I be at an airport, on an airplane, etc on September 11th.
Needless to say, there are other details to work out on the trip, but the date of travel is number one. If I decide to travel that weekend, I think I might go for a Thursday the 10th flight, just in case.
But what do you think?
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment