Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I don't always get into Halloween. I will for sure get candy corn and other treats for myself every year, sometimes hand out candy to trick-or-treaters and sometimes get into costume.

This year, I had an idea about 10 days before Halloween that seemed relatively inexpensive and easy, but I wasn't sure if I had the guts to do it. Once I started telling people the idea, they were in such disbelief that I would even consider it, I felt like it was a dare.

And so, I donned tights and a leotard to channel my inner Beyonce, matching her outfit from the Single Ladies video.
So here we go; totally out of character, but totally fun.

And I owe the hair to a friend who teased it for 20 minutes, plus the Bumpit for long lasting "oomph" and height.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! It is by far one of the best ideas I've seen this year. Hope you had a great night out!!

    ReplyDelete