Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness!

March Madness: basketball tournament that I can never pick the winners for & the last three weeks of my life!

Seriously, how is it already the 18th? Sorry for being MIA. Remember this new gig? Well, the new job has been super busy. I've never worked this hard or worked this many hours. However, I love it and I'm learning and I think that things will improve in April. (that's what I am telling myself to get through the madness).

And quickly circling back to basketball, I am in three bracket groups this year; two with money on the line and the other just for bragging rights. I picked the same exact bracket for both pools but in the past three years, I'd say I consistently come in the bottom 3 of our group. So...we shall see how this year pans out. Worst case, I'm out $20. ($10 per group).

Just to give you all a teaser; I picked Syracuse to go all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment