I love packing my lunch for work. I think that it's economical and I prefer my own cooking to a lot of the food options near my office. One day last week, I put my bowl of turkey soup in a paper lunch bag with some carrots and a yogurt and stuck the bag in my purse.
I get to the office and go to put the soup in the fridge and realize that it is leaking. And has been leaking my entire walk to work. The bowl now has no broth in it, but my purse is pretty wet, everything covered in broth. Yikes! (I was laughing as I dried everything off...things like this can only happen to me.)
But here's where my marketing idea comes into play. My pocket pack of tissues got some of the broth on them and I didn't realize it until I pulled them out later. They had dried but had an aroma of chicken broth.
When you're sick, would a chicken broth scented tissue make you feel better? It's a couple of tried and true cold remedies all rolled into one.
Obviously, I'm kidding, but deep down part of me wonders if I should look into a patent. As someone who works in marketing/advertising, you never know what the next thing to launch will be.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This happened to a girl in panhellenic in a broccoli soup version, the smell wasn't as nice I imagine.
ReplyDelete