Monday, February 22, 2010

A Change Will Do Me Good

It's Monday morning. I am starting on a new account at my ad agency. Though there is comfort in being in the same office building and as of now, sitting in the same spot, I am still super nervous about having a new team, a new client and knowing how much I have to learn!

After 3 1/2 years working on a beauty account and having amazing experiences, including a busy trip to CA, and becoming friends with an amazing team, I felt like I needed to do and learn something new. A new account with different forms of media, maybe more online work, some more research, a different strategy- that's what I was looking for.

And so today I am working on weight loss business. Lots to learn, lots of work ahead, but it looks to be a great team of people to work with and a category that is always interesting and in the news (obesity, weight loss, health....).

I am a nervous nellie, so I know this first week will be tough while I get settled and find my place. But as Sheryl Crow once said, "a change will do you good" so I'm ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment