Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best $18 Spent In a While

I'm back to blogging! Had to take a few days off because I got hit with strep throat on Sunday. Though, on Sunday, I didn't know that was my problem, I just thought I had a nasty cold.

But Monday morning I woke up and knew this was no ordinary cold. I called the doctor, worked until my doctor's appointment...and then spent the next day and a half alternating between the couch and the bed.

Antibiotics are truly miraculous, 3 days (faster than a z-pack!) and I was done and feeling tons better.

In true MasterCard fashion:
doctor's visit: $10
prescription for antibiotics: $8
feeling better and back to work in 1.5 days: Priceless

1 comment:

  1. Aww so sorry! I HATE getting strep throat... I managed to get it a million times in the second grade and just got it again this past winter. But I'm glad that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete