So I really love the Bachelor and its sister show The Bachelorette. I'd even consider going on this ABC gem because I think that it is just so entertaining. Plus they go on some of the best dates I've ever seen.
This is a way funnier blog about the show (it is her regular blog but her commentary on the show is spot-on and hilarious) but I have a couple of observations about our Bachelorette Jillian this season, as well as some thoughts on the men in her life at the moment.
**spoiler alert, this comments through Mon 6/1's episode. Don't you love how dramatic I am being?
Jillian-
She likes to drink and have fun. There have been times where I think she is a little tipsy, and it is kind of fun. Normally it is only the girls on the first night of the Bachelor who show their drinkin' personality.
I think it would be a fun drinking game to drink (a big sip of wine?) every time J says "totally". Chances are, by the rose ceremony at the end, you won't be able to count the "totally"s. It is pretty annoying...
She kisses A LOT. And she apparently has no problem kissing one guy in front of the others. I know that is how the show works...but a little subtlety would be nice J.
The Men-
Foot fetish guy has to go. Even after Jillian learned he has a foot fetish, she kept him. Strike for her.
Jake, the pilot, I hope he gets his heart broken by ABC so that I can date him; he's the nicest guy on that show since Lt. Andy Baldwin, from Bachelor fall 06, "An Officer and a Gentleman".
Wes, the singer, enough with the song! Or should I say, the refrain of a song. If you want to be discovered, fine, I get it. But...spare us your puppy eyes and sing another song.
Anyway, those are my thoughts thus far. I have a list of the top 3 plus a wild card; meaning people I think are going be around for a while. So far, they are all still there: Jake, Juan, Kiptyn, and wild card Wes. Can't wait to see the drama unfold next week. And to read the Nanifesto blog for her thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment