New TV is back this week! The very first batch of shows are starting up again for the new season. I'm realizing there are too many I want to watch because I've enjoyed the summer of not watching TV every night and doing things like catching up with friends, in person and on the phone, and reading.
But none-the-less, I love TV and the list below is all of the shows I plan to watch at least once to determine if they are worth my time.
What are your favorites coming back or starting up this fall?
September 8:
90210, 8 p.m. (The CW)
September 9:
Glee, 9 p.m. (Fox)
September 14:
Gossip Girl, 9 p.m. (The CW))
September 17:
Survivor: Samoa, 8 p.m. (CBS)
September 21:
Castle, 10 p.m. (ABC)
House, 8 p.m. (Fox)
How I Met Your Mother, 8 p.m. (CBS)
September 22:
The Good Wife, 10 p.m. (CBS)
September 23:
Cougar Town, 9:30 p.m. (ABC)
September 24:
Grey’s Anatomy, 9 p.m. (ABC)
September 27:
The Amazing Race, 8 p.m. (CBS)
Brothers & Sisters, 10 p.m. (ABC)
Desperate Housewives, 9 p.m. (ABC)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm psyched for house to come back! Except I don't have cable yet... Thank goodness for the TiVo I left at my parents :-)
ReplyDeletei love 90210!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot for tomm!!!!
ReplyDelete