I love baseball and enjoy "the great American past time" in all different cities, though my allegiance lies in the Dodgers and the Red Sox.
Tonight I'm off to a Cardinal's game in the great baseball city St. Louis. I have friends here and thought it would be nice to visit and enjoy a fall evening at the stadium.
I've been to a few of the great stadiums in the US, not all of the big ones, but I'm young and plan to keep on visiting different stadiums. Here's where I've been so far:
Dodger
Mile High (CO Rockies)
Candlestick (where the Giants used to play...haven't made it to the new one)
Fenway
Yankee (both old and new)
Shea Stadium
Citi Field
Wrigley
Until then, I'm enjoying my beer and hot dog at Busch Stadium on free fleece blanket night!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evan and I will have to take you to an O's game next season...maybe even against the Yankees, if you think you can behave yourself ;-)
ReplyDeleteI agree! You need to come to Baltimore and you can come see the minor league Keys play (two minutes from my apt!!)
ReplyDeleteThis is cool! My family is really into baseball...we have a book of all the parks in the US and my parents have a goal to visit them all. A few summers ago we went on a bus tour in the New England region and that's what made me fall in love with the area. I hope you do check out AT&T Park because there's something really special about it. :)
ReplyDelete