I keep forgetting today is April Fool's Day and I think that is for the better. Luckily, we're too busy at work to play pranks on each other and I've been able to tell what most of the prank posts are on facebook.
I don't think I've ever bee seriously pranked and I can only remember successfully "fooling" once.
It had to have been 1988 or 1989 because I know we were in our old old house. Anna and I (had to be like 4 and 6 or 5 and 7 at the time) decided it would be funny to put all the movies in different boxes. I remember mom not being amused and as it turns out, the joke was on us because whenever we went to watch a tape, we had no idea if it was the right one. And, some of the movies were taped off of TV and didn't always have a label on the box and the actual VHS. I just remember it taking a long time to sort out and I think that was the end of the foolery for me.
Hope if you've been fooled it was a good laugh!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment