So I kind of have a new toy in my life. Through work, I got an iPad. Now originally, I was excited, but not overly excited because I thought my iPhone and computers (home and work) were sufficient. But just over a week with that baby and I've changed my tune.
The iPad is great; it makes mobile email and web surfing easier and better than the iPhone. And the digital books! And the games! And videos/TV shows on iTunes! Basically, it's easy for both entertainment and work all in one. And it works as easily and efficiently as the iPhone which I've already declared my love for.
Not everyone at work has one, a select group of people (about 150) are considered "Spillers" meaning that we Spill on our company homepage about news, events- both in NY and the industry or whatever else people want to share. You can spill directly from the iPad or from a standard computer. I describe a spill as longer than a tweet but shorter than a blog. As long as you keep up on spilling, you get to keep the iPad. I love it so much already I'm determined to Spill Spill Spill!
The only thing I've already realized is that things I would normally blog about, I've spilled about. So, I'm trying to post things that are especially interesting on both places so that I can keep up this lovely little blog.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment