Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Beginning to Feel Like Spring...

So it must be time to think about Baseball! I know...not what you normally get from me. I'm usually all about welcoming Spring with pictures of daffodils or some fresh fruit dessert but this year, I'm ready for the great American pastime.

A friend and I have talked over the years about buying a package of tickets for baseball and today we finally pulled the trigger and committed to a 6 game pack for this summer. And...we're sneaking in a 7th with my sister and her boyfriend so we can see the Dodgers play (so lucky to have friends who love the Dodgers!).  The package is really a great deal, we are seeing choice teams, a mix of weekend and weekday night games, we have one main section but the seats vary depending on the game and because it's a package deal, the price of tickets is fairly discounted.

The lucky team...the Mets.

I could never really love the Yankees because of my appreciation for the Red Sox while in Boston for school, and the Mets feel like an all-American-try-really-hard team. Plus, I really like Citi Field, it's easy to get to, I've learned sections I like to sit in...all I need now is a nice tee shirt and maybe a hat for these games. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment