It has probably become pretty apparent that I love TV. I have maybe written about TV a few times...
But I promise I'll find more insightful things to write about if you all promise to tune into one of the best new shows on TV that I fear no one is watching and will not get picked up for another season.
Castle, on ABC. About a mystery writer who joins forces with the NYPD to help solve crimes while researching the life of a female detective. It is witty, has interesting cases, beautiful people, and I'm just entertained by it. You don't have to work to enjoy it like Lost, you don't feel guilty for watching it like Gossip Girls, and it isn't too gory like Law and Order SVU. It is just good TV.
So tune in, check it out- ABC Mondays at 10pm, after Dancing with the Stars. And I'll take a hiatus from blogging about the good friend of mine TV...
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment