Saturday, May 9, 2009

Visitors!

The best thing about living in a big city is that people come to visit all the time. I love having people come to NYC and staying at "Hotel Teresa".

My sister came yesterday so we could go see the New York City Ballet perform and it is her last impromptu visit since she's leaving Providence and will be a 5+ hour flight away rather than a 4 hour train or bus ride away.

She was an awesome ballet dancer back in the day but hadn't yet seen City Ballet perform. So, I had an opportunity to get half price orchestra seats and we had a wonderful Friday night in Lincoln Center.

Then, this morning we got to have breakfast with Uncle Dan, Lisa, Jonathon and Rebecca since they are in town for the weekend as well.



It was great see everyone, I hope more people come visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment