This weekend, I will have been in my apartment 3 years. Time really has flown. Every now and then, I think I just moved here like a recent college grad. But then I talk to people who have lived here all their lives, and in their eyes, I really did just move here.

Makeshift furniture for a TV stand in the bedroom
My bedroom has never looked this clean since! Loved the "new home" flowers from Mom and Dad too
But the apartment is my baby and I've enjoyed taking care of it and making it my home over the last three years. Here's some moving day pictures from Wed June 7, 2006.
First night dinner; pizza eaten on the empty TV box because a piece was missing on the dining room table
The living room is coming together; no cable or lamps...but it feels more like home
Makeshift furniture for a TV stand in the bedroom
Happy Anniversary, Apartment! TLC has certaintly given you lots of TLC since she moved to NYC, making you into a lovely home (and a great place to eat takeout while watching the Daytime Emmy Awards :-))!
ReplyDelete