When my parents were here in April, we had tickets to the Mets game. It had been a chilly gray day but shortly after the game started, it was like the heavens opened up with rain. It was rainy so hard I was able to capture it on my little point and shoot camera. We were bundled up and got to move to covered seats but it was a long 5 innings. The game counted as a win for the Mets but we were able to trade the tickets in for another game. So here's a little before and after:
April 25


June 23- 88 degrees at game time, foam fingers were given out to encourage voting for David Wright for the All Stars and I took my girlfriends to the game.


Oh yeah, they were playing the Tigers, a carefully chosen game so I could see my man Johnny Damon play, I've liked him since he was a Red Sox. And he's still wearing #18. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment