I'm a big lunch packer (Dad, you should be proud! Or maybe it's just that the apple doesn't fall from the tree...) so I'm always checking out what other people are putting in the fridge when I drop my lunch off/grab it to reheat.
The strangest thing I've seen so far- Lean Cuisines in the fridge. The first time I saw it, I thought, oh, someone really has a case of the Mondays and got confused. But it is a consistent thing.
I like Lean Cuisine. I bring them to eat for lunch sometimes. I put them in the freezer because they're frozen meals.
Am I crazy or is this person crazy? I guess if you want it to thaw before heating, it saves on time in the microwave? I don't really know....but it's just one of those little things at work that makes me laugh a little to myself.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lean Cuisines are definitely supposed to be kept in the freezer...at least in my opinion :)
ReplyDeleteI put them in the fridge when I get to work, but mostly because we don't have a freezer on my floor :-) I figure it's only in there for a couple of hours, and probably not going to defrost that much!
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't unusual at all for there to be three or four frozen lunches sitting ON TOP of the small refrigerator in my teacher's lunch room. All eight math teachers ate together and most of us heated our lunch. We let them thaw out so they wouldn't take as long. Otherwise, we would never get to eat!!
ReplyDelete