Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Coolest Post Ever?

This may be my coolest blog post yet- I'm blogging from the airplane, specifically about 30,000 feet up in the air. American has wi-fi onboard so I thought I'd put the iPad to good use. I'm enroute to CA for work so I had some things I needed to catch up on the way and its way better to be online than watch The Bounty Hunter- it's a terrible Jennifer Anniston movie. The movie is free, the wi-fi is not.

I guess the sad thing is, I don't have much to say here except I'm technologically savvy. But this is supposed to be a blog about my life and adventures in NYC and booking a work trip on Mon to fly to LA on Wed for a Thur meeting is pretty adventuresome.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...The Bounty Hunter was kind of cute. The first 30 minutes or so...

    ReplyDelete