I don't mean to brag or anything, but I had a perfect Labor Day weekend. The weather helped- once Earl passed us by on Friday, it was sunny, clear, and not too hot. I did everything I had wanted to do and then even more fun stuff. Overall, I watched a lot of tennis and ate a lot of food, but here are some of the highlights.
Friday - worked from home, did laundry, went to the gym, watched an amazing tennis match with an 18 year old American who lost in a 5 set tie break. So sad.
Saturday- went to Target and Costco, then biked around the West Side of Manhattan, went out to dinner and drinks with friends.
Sunday- went to a barbecue at my friend's backyard (amazing to have in NYC), watched tennis, went to church and then went out to a BBQ restaurant.
Monday- watched a 90210 marathon, baked chicken to prep it for enchiladas, buffalo wing dip and other casseroles, baked a blueberry pie and read on the roof in the sun.
Like I said, pretty much perfect. I really wish all weekends could be such a good balance of getting chores done, hanging out with friends and also doing things for myself [like a girly book on the roof in the sun or croissants from Costco :)]
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment