Thursday, September 23, 2010

Must See TV

A week like this is one of my favorite weeks - it's fall TV premiere week. All of my old favorites start up again and all the new shows premiere. I try to watch as much of the new stuff as possible in case there's something really great starting up and then I can say I was there from the beginning. (Good Wife and Modern Family are examples of that from last year)

And tonight, an old favorite picks up again. Even though some people think it isn't good anymore, I still love Grey's Anatomy and can't wait to see where it goes tonight after that crazy-shocking-intense finale.

I actually rewatched the finale over the weekend to get ready for the new episode. It wasn't as intense the second time since I knew what happened but there were still times where I was tearing up. That's the sign of a good show to me, where you feel like you know the people and you're happy when happy, you're sad when they're sad.

It's leftovers for dinner, wine, paying bills and the doctors of Grey's Anatomy for me tonight, looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment