Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Good Hair Cut

I got my hair cut last night and I love it. I totally trust my guy to do what he thinks works (and this is a HUGE step for me, I'm picky about hair).

So I showed up after work with it styled how I normally do so I could show him the "issues" I have when it grows out a bit. He looks at me and says, "You do a really good blowout. You're better than me."

And this is true- the guy is amazing with scissors and I hear amazing with color but he's not really into styling. I usually don't make plans post haircut because I style it better myself. He tries, so that we can see how it will really look, but I always know to not judge the cut based on his styling. It's a funny quirk.

We tried something a little different and though I don't notice a huge change (it's not much shorter in the front- but shorter in the back) I've already gotten compliments on it. And....my blowout this AM was the usual, no extra stress or un-cooperation from my hair, which deems it a successful cut in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment