Monday, December 13, 2010

Ready for Christmas!

Somehow this year, I ended up super organized for Christmas and finished most of my shopping by the first week of December. I also ordered stuff online which of course always helps to get it done quickly and efficiently. But now is my least favorite part of being both ready early; I have to send out all of my beautifully wrapped packages so that I can pay for standard shipping to get them under the right trees in time for Christmas.

Although it looks like TONS of gifts, it's really just some bulky items sticking out.


 I was trying a few different ways to capture the beauty of the tree- but these are the best two shots I got. And yes, it is a fake Christmas tree. I do miss the smell and look of the real tree, but last year, when I was taking down my tree, getting sap all over, spilling water on my nice wood floors and  finding green "leaves" until June, I swore to myself I'd remember that feeling of frustration and go for a less messy artificial tree. And I have to say, with the ornaments and packages, it looks just as awesome as a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment