Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Since this weeks seems to be all about lists on this ol' blog, I thought I'd post my New Year's Resolutions. Originally, I wasn't going to make any official ones. Then I decided I'd restart my usuals (save more money, work out more) But then, when I really thought about it, I realized I have a few things I really do want to work on this year.

- check work email less (we made this resolution as a team, we're going to work more efficiently during the day and work less at night when possible)
- keep in touch with friends more [I'm off to a great start- have dinner plans with a friend this week and hopefully drinks with another next week]
- yes, save money
- yes, go to the gym more (especially since the rate went up, so to help the save money cause, I really need to use it)
- be more organized. I don't really mind clutter but I know other people do, so I'm going to pack up my piles

We'll see how it goes....here's to the start of a new year and a new decade.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner plans with a friend who has a coupon for a free dessert, I might add! ;-)

    - Liz

    ReplyDelete