Remember in elementary school when you'd come back from Christmas Vacation (later renamed Winter Recess) and you'd do a journal entry on what you did over the break? My memories were of listing presents, movies watched, and occasionally talking about any parties we had or relatives who visited. I thought I'd sum up my adult version of Christmas break (my office closes bet Christmas and New Year's so it really is an official break) with a little list of things I did in California, in no particular order:
- went to In-N-Out burger
- visited with my grandma, my nephews and my godfather
- went shopping on Christmas Eve (not as crazy as expected)
-walked on the beach
-read a ton of magazines
-watched a lot of sports, including going to the Laker game on Christmas day
-spent New Years with friends
- drove on the 405 freeway (and around Santa Monica a little)
-witnessed my dad set up and continue to use a Facebook account AND get an iPhone
- missed the SoCal rain storms
- missed the NY Boxing Day Blizzard
- wore flip flops :)
All in all, it was a low key fun week with family. Can't say I'm really ready to get back to work because who wants vacation to end, but it is time to get back to real life in New York City.
And apologies for any formatting/spelling errors- this was composed via iPad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment