Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog: 19 - Gym: 2

Part of my goals for 2009 were to keep this blog and go to the gym more.

The above score is the awful truth; I like blogging a lot more than I like going to the gym. 19 posts since 12/31/08 (this makes 20!) and only 2 trips to the gym.

But in my defense, I am not a total couch potato; I walk 0.9 miles (or so says Google maps) each way to and from work and play tennis every Monday night. It is just hard to motivate myself to go to the gym, by myself, to work out.

I had fun last night when I went, so I am going to really hold myself to going more often. But no worries, the blogging will not slow down even if the gym going picks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment