Wednesday, October 6, 2010

79 Days Until Christmas...

...And the Neiman Marcus Holiday Gift book is out! This is the catalog filled with outrageous gifts, including "over the top" experiences, cars and other really interesting items you can gift a lucky person with.

Though most of it isn't stuff I normally go for (even the moderately reasonably priced stuff) , if I could pick a couple of things for Santa to bring me, I'd go with these:

The edible gingerbread playhouse, decorated with Dylan's Candy
This little beauty (which is over 6 feet tall, so I could stand up straight inside!) is $15,000.

And these, I wouldn't have tons of places to wear, but oh they are beautiful. Manolo Blahnik Fur Trimmed Ankle boots.

These are a bargain in comparison- only $1,295.

In reality, my wish list is filled with slightly less glamorous items like a kindle, a built lunch bag, and maybe a casual bracelet I've had my eye on. But it's always fun to dream with the Neiman Marcus book.

1 comment:

  1. That gingerbread house is crazy! I bet some celebrity actually buys it though...and love the boots!

    ReplyDelete