I enjoy when celebrity and cooking magazines ask celebrities to show them their refrigerator or tell them what they always have on hand. I started thinking about it myself to determine what my fridge staples are (beyond the bottles of salad dressing/chocolate syrup/mayonnaise/ketchup that are always there but only because they last a long time)
Here is what you're 90% likely to find in my fridge at anytime:
yogurt
baby carrots [side note- do people still call them baby carrots or just carrots?]
beer
butter, both as a stick and spreadable
American cheese
Based on this, I can always have a healthy breakfast (yogurt) and if I have bread, I am in business to have a grilled cheese sandwich and beer. And the carrots are just a go to snack that have a decent fridge shelf life.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
baby carrots - definitely!
ReplyDelete