Mentally, I feel like it's still early September. The calendar says otherwise, given that there's 1 more work day left in October. Woah- time flies when you're having fun! (And when you're just plain busy!)
To put it in perspective, I last blogged on Fri Oct 8. That weekend, I had a friend visiting from CA so there was lots of hanging out, eating, drinking, and catching up.
Then, I had a busy work week while my manager was out on vacation, covering a lot of things for her and prepping for my own project. Then, I went on a mini-vacation myself for a weekend in the Poconos, went to LA for a week to shoot some commercials, went to Boston for about 25 hours (can't even say I was there for the weekend at that rate) and then hosted my momma in NYC for almost a week.
Whew! I'm tired just recapping all of that.
Of course, this weekend is Halloween and then let November begin! I have a feeling November is going to be busier with work and less fun with friends. Not exactly a scenario to look forward to but there are still fun things (like Birthdays and Turkeys) coming up....
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment