Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little TLC

I recently bought some wine online. I've never bought wine online before, but this was too good to pass up:


I found this via my cousin on Wine.Woot.com and I figured the worst that could happen is it wouldn't be good and would be regulated to sangria (where you add enough other stuff, it can mask a bad wine!) but it's actually quite tasty.

I also thought it would be nice to give TLC wine as a gift, hoping people would recognize the significance (my initials) but it is so good, I may not want to give too many away. Regardless, I'll be adding at least one empty bottle to my wine bottle collection, which is basically empty wine bottles I put on book shelves, by the TV, etc because I find them too pretty to throw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment