Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back To The Routine

After a fabulous vacation, I'm back to the usual day-to-day, including work, grocery shopping, dishes, and of course blogging.

I'll keep the stories short, but basically I had a wonderful time and stayed very busy. I am tan and took lots of pictures. My nephew is the cutest kid ever. We went to Disneyland, followed by dinner at Bennihana. Went to the beach, a Dodger game, I spent part of the weekend in Santa Monica, and we had a big family bbq on Sunday.

The only thing I ran out of time to do was get an In n Out Burger and play cards with the family. But the good news is, I'll be back :)

These are some of my favorite pictures:

Momma, me, Paula, and Sara waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion

The whole family at Bennihanna. We filled a whole table.

Goblets of Beer with Sara and Claudia at a bar at the beach.















No comments:

Post a Comment