This screenshot is like heaven to me. I love gray sweaters. I could wear one every day in the winter and hardly be bored. I love that they go with jeans and black. It just means multiple options of how to wear. I even have a gray and white scarf that matches all of my sweaters perfectly.All of my gray sweaters = ?
Without actually unpacking the sweaters from storage and counting I am confident I have at least 6.
So, these sweaters from Banana are very exciting to me. Honestly, they are not all my style, but I just love having options of new gray sweaters.
My mom has told me she won't buy me anymore gray ones. She likes to pick out a sweater for me for Christmas and I'm now in the reds/pinks/magenta category. Which is fine by me, I love those colors too, but gray is definitely my preference.
Just talking about it and thinking about it, I hope we have a cool week so I can wear the 3/4 gray cardigan to work soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment