Okay, hopefully you won't think this is a cop out of a post, but this is something I saw on Facebook and thought it'd be fun to share here. It is all different threes:
Three names I go by
1. Teresa
2. Reese
3. T bone
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. marketing intern
2. RA for Boston Ballet summer program
3. Account Executive (advertising)
Three Places I have lived
1. Bakersfield, CA
2. Boston, MA
3. New York, NY
Three Favorite drinks
1. blended margarita
2. mom's iced tea
3. pinot noir
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Good Morning America
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Gossip Girl
Three favorite movies
1. Sound of Music
2. Raising Helen
3. John Tucker Must Die
Three places I have been
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. St. Louis
Three places you want to go
1. Russia
2. Alaska
3. Italy
Three of my favorite foods (apparently I'm not a healthy eater....)
1. Hot dogs
2. Chips
3. Doughnuts
Three favorite years of your life
1. 2006...graduated college
2. 2004...was in my sisters wedding
3. 2009...so far, so good....
Three things you would change about yourself
1. stress less
2. smaller feet
3. perkier boobs
Three Things I am looking forward to
1. vacation in late July
2. fall/autumn in NY
3. finding the one I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment