Remember that episode of Seinfeld where they switch diners and Elaine can't order "the big salad?" I was thinking about it the other night as I was making dinner- post Vegas I needed some serious healthy food. We ate some junk and a lot of meat so greens seemed so refreshing.
I made a giant-capresse inspired salad for dinner post tennis. And when I say giant, I mean it. Like, I ate it out of a bowl I usually use to serve salad when I have company over. But...I wanted to make it a meal and my salad bowls are too small, especially when tossing toppings and dressing.
And to put it in perspective; here's the bowl sitting on a magazine.
I don't think eating a big bowl of salad is too bad since it was full of spinach, romaine, basil, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella with balsamic vinegar dressing. Yum!
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment