I have a NYC bucket list of things I want to do in the city while I live here but I don't really have a life bucket list.
However, something I've always wanted to do is be at a baseball game when it goes into extra innings. I got to a lot of baseball games; like at least 2 or 3 a season and I've never seen extra innings. I just feel like it's the ultimate experience, you get more bang for your buck!
So last night, my dream came true. Unfortunately, we had an hour and a half delay before the game due to rain so the extra innings came about around 11:15. We left the park a little after midnight and after all that, the Mets still lost.
But it was totally worth it and super fun! I really did feel like I got a bonus to see two more innings at the end of the night.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment