Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Signs of Summer

Ahh, you know it is warm outside when I go for the iced latte from Starbucks. Not everyday...maybe a once a week treat. Today should be gorgeous, the weathergirl said high of 80 and low humidity. Hope this keeps up for the weekend.

And my favorite barista will be happy, he calls me Plastic Cup Girl and has been waiting for me to break my cup out for the iced lattes. 

On a totally random/separate note, how are you liking my Instagram pictures? The app used to be $4.99 on the iPhone and I couldn't commit but when 1/3 of my FB friends started posting pics, I figured the app must have gone done in price. Sure enough- it's free now. I like the artistic-ness of the images since it helps cover some of my less than stellar photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment